An InboxDollars Review
Owners: Darren Cotter
Overall Rank: 7.5 out of 10
InboxDollars, Product Overview
Does InboxDollars work? Is InboxDollars a scam?
I will hope to answer this and describe in detail how InboxDollars works in my post, an InboxDollars review. We let’s jump in and see how hot or cold the water is.
InboxDollars was founded in the year 2000 as an online rewards club, which allows their members to earn cash doing various task online. These task range in scope for reading emails to taking online surveys. They are also an International company, owning several other companies SendEarnings.com, InboxPounds.co.uk is a UK based, and DailyRewards.com, which is a Canadian focused rewards club.
Their own blogs states, “you won’t get rich, but you will definitely get paid.” At least they are upfront about it. That’s the thing with what I generally call survey sites, is that you have to know what your time is worth to you. Because let’s face it, the pay isn’t good, but it is something.
This “what time is worth to you” varies from individual to individual. Some people find it’s a great way to earn money, instead of watching TV they’d rather do something more productive and do surveys, and also some people see it’s a complete waste of their time. Where they could be investing their time with a bigger return in the form of money.
I believe in the latter. I know of ways to make money faster so I am less inclined to do 30-minute surveys, but…I do find time to click on the PaidEmail offered or anything else that’s fast and easy on InboxDollars. But spending a half hour on a survey for a dollar, I’m not interested. But that’s me! I might do it for $5.00 though. The only way to know is to get skin in the game and do a couple of surveys, to find out how you feel after doing them. Then proceed from there. Also, a shorter review of InboxDollars can also be found on my page Earn Money From Home, check it out.
Let’s Get To Making Money
Easy $5.00 Just To Sign Up
To get started you can sign up right now and earn a quick $5.00. It’s easy to sign up, just click Inbox Sign-Up Quick $5.00. Do it, do it now!
After that, you can start earning EASY money by doing the before mentioned PaidEmail. They pay you .02 cents per email to read. (You actually don’t have to read them. Just open them.) They offer some savings on certain things via the content of these emails, just keep an eye out for anything you like and compare prices. This is by far the quickest way and painless way to earn. It’s only two freaking cents, but it does add up over time.
To do this just click on Confirm This PaidEmail within the email. This will open a separate email, wait for the page to load.
To continue to keep earning you can watch videos. The videos pay about on average .01 per view. It’s a simple way to earn and maybe entertaining to boot, as you can watch all kinds of content ranging from music videos, movie trailers, and informative learning videos.
By using their Search engine, you can make .15 cents a day. Which is not a lot of coin, but again, it adds up over a year, to like $54.00.
Not only do they give you coupons to use on great everyday products but you make money on top of that (.10 cents per redeemed coupon).
To be completely honest, I hate doing surveys, but the ones on InboxDollars are a lot better than other survey sites. Expect to receive anywhere from .25 cents to $5.00 per survey, and it can take anywhere from 2 to 30 some minutes to complete.
The process requires you to spend money to earn cashback into you InboxDollars account. You buy token packs and earn the percentage back into your account. You could also just play the games for free. I love that Dynomite game, it’s really addicting. In fact, I got a game in me right now…
A great referral. Earn 10% of all qualified earnings received by your referrals. So, if you know, people you think would enjoy InboxDollars send them a custom email from Inbox, or if you have a website write a post about them and have a referral link from them. As I do.
InboxDollars Shop Online
You can shop over 20 retailers and earn a percentage of purchase back in cash from InboxDollars. The percentage amount varies from the store from 1.5% to 4%. So, if you already shop these stores online you can save additional through InboxDollars rewards, why not do it through them.
The retailers are:
- Old Navy – 2.5%
- JCPenney – 1.5%
- Kmart – 3%
- Walmart – 2%
- Fingerhut – 1.5%
- Disney Store – 1.5%
- Kohl’s – 2%
- Gap – 2.5%
- Avon – 3%
- Macy’s – 1.5%
- Sears – 1.5%
- Priceline – 1.5%
- Best Western Hotel – 2.5%
- Omaha Steaks – 3.5%
- 1-800-Get Lens – 4%
- Petsmart – 3%
- Express – 2.5%
- Urban Outfitters – 2.5%
InboxDollars makes it easy to track your earnings, which it clearly shows at the top of each and every screen within InboxDollars website.
Some totally useless information but I thought I share is their mascot, the one located at the top left-hand corner of their website is called Billy. Get it? His shape is in the form of a dollar with a face, arms, and legs.
What is Winit Codes? Well, it’s a code InboxDollars post, which you can copy and enter to earn a specific reward. Each code will reward different prizes. This Winit codes can be found on a multitude of social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and sometimes their own blog, found here.
So your probably wondering what the heck do I win. Well…you can win sweepstakes entries, cash (yippee!) or a contest entry. So if you’re committed to earning money through InboxDollars, you would surely be following them on one of the social media to help you earn more. BE FAST, on entering WinIt codes because these codes are not active for more than a day usually.
The Good & The Bad
- Multiple ways of ways to earn money. Emails, Completing offers, Surveys, Play Games, Watch Videos, Get paid to Search Internet, Refer and many more.
- They give you $5.00 just to sign up. Must be pretty eager for new members to join.
- I love PaidEmail; it’s fast and easy. Click the Email button at the top, then click Confirm this PaidEmail at the bottom and earn .02 cents. Fast, Easy, Painless.
- They have a code you can enter called WinIt. Just follow them on a social media platform then enter the code to receive specific rewards.
- They have a referral program where you earn 10% of what your referral earns. So if you have friends or family send them an email referring them from InboxDollars.
- Multiple payment methods. Check, Prepaid Visa card (Virtual or Actual), and/or InboxDollars eCard.
- Great place for teenagers to make money online.
- Opportunities to win a free spin on Billy’s Spin And Win Wheel buy completing Surveys or attempting to honestly perform surveys.
- You need $30.00 to be paid out. Then they take a $3.00 fee for the first time you request payment. Huh…
- The PaidEmail you are only given a set amount per day and when you’re done with the ones you have that is it. (15 maximum emails you can bank)
- No PayPal method of payment. This sucks.
- Payment can take awhile to get. 10 to 16 days.
- Dealspotr – I really like how easy it is to make money on this site, and it’s different than survey sites, Join Dealspotr here or Read my review, What Is Dealspotr About?
- Swagbucks – My review on Swagbucks, Is Swagbucks Legit?
- SuperPayMe – Is SuperPay Me A Scam?
- instaGC – My review on instaGC, Is instaGC A Scam? & Earn Money From Home
- PrizeRebal – My review, Earn Money From Home
- Swagbucks – My review, Earn Money From Home
- Neobux – Read My review here, What Is The Neobux About?
- GetPaidTo – Read my review, What is GetPaidTo?
- Offers2Cash – Another review for your reading pleasures, Offers2Cash Review.
- Clixsense – Read my review, What Is Clixsense? Review
Who is InboxDollars For?
InboxDollars is for anyone looking to make extra money. It’s not enough money to replace a job or second job, but it does add up over a year. I would think it would be optimal for kids or teenagers looking to make extra money especially if they are too young to get a job. Not only kid but adults too.
InboxDollars Tools & Training
When you first sign up InboxDollars will take you thru a brief tour to show how you to use their site. Their official blog has some general tools and training tips also.
If your feeling overwhelmed or need direct help click the support button located at the top right side of the screen. They have six categories to correctly direct your need for support.
- How To…
InboxDollars is free. But let me break it down how much they pay you for what tasks you do.
- PaidEmail = .02 cents per email read
- Videos = .01 cents per video
- Search = .15 cents a day
- Coupons = .10 cents per coupon redeemed
- Surveys = varies with each survey from .25 cents to $5.00
- RadioLoyalty – .01 cent for every 10-15 minutes (must enter code)
- Games – Casino Games 18%
- Games – Cash Games 0.5% – 2% cash back on every dollar.
My Final Opinion of InboxDollars
I hope you enjoyed my An InboxDollars Review. I find InboxDollars as one of my favorite online survey sites.(even though I don’t really like surveys) It has a lot of nice features and many ways to earn money. The payouts are fair, compared to other sites. They have been around a long time and they payout, as many confirmed online people attest to, including me. The surveys are easier and shorty than most sites, and for all these reasons I would highly recommend InboxDollars.
InboxDollars at a Glance…
Owners: Darren Cotter
Overall Scam Rank: 7.5 out of 10