Name: OneSpace (Formally known as Crowdsource)
Overall Rank: 8 out of 10
OneSpace Review, Product Overview
In this review, I will be reviewing the company OneSpace, also formerly know as Crowdsource. If your looking to make money online, with no set schedules, and work when you want, this company, OneSpace is a great place to earn money from working at home.
This company deploys an refreshing and innovative way to make money online by using crowdsourcing with a cloud based workforce platform. From my own personal experience, I have done crowdsourcing for companies like Amazon and others, this one by far, is hands down more enjoyable. The tasks at OneSpace are just less tedious than most, which is never a bad thing.
If you don’t know or understand what crowdsourcing is let me explain, crowdsourcing is the process of performing work online. The idea is to take work and outsource it to a crowd of workers. Its usually involves making a large task into micro-task or smaller task by dividing it up among many people to get a faster, cheaper, and more reliable result. The micro-tasks or small tasks that are performed online ranging from adding captions to images to freelance writing.
If you are interested in finding more great online jobs, please check out my article on Types of Jobs Online and also for more crowdsourcing jobs.
So to get started at OneSpace, you first must sign up and take a series of course tests to qualify to do certain jobs.
- Audio Transcription
Copy Writer– Currently no longer offered. Junior Copy Writer– Currently no longer offered.
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Senior Assurance Specialist
Copy Editor– Currently no longer offered.
- Writer II
Task By Types
Then once you pass the course test, different available Task by Types are seen to start working on like:
- Search Keyword Tasks
- Find Image
- Keywords on Google
- Keywords on Google.co.uk
- Keywords on Bing
- many more, they are adding more sometimes
A couple of thoughts on the test. You may take a test up to 3 times, if you don’t pass the test, then you may no longer take that test anymore and you are then unable to do that job. Passing test, grants you access to more jobs and higher pay, because your usually doing a significantly harder job, like a Copy Writer job. The tests are timed, with usually a half hour to complete them. Don’t feel bad if you don’t pass the test the first time, they are HARD! Especially the Copy Writer job. With a little bit of luck you can pass after doing it a couple of times, or if your an expert or have a degree in that field.
The Good & The Bad
The thing I love about OneSpace, is there are many things to love about this company.
- First and Foremost is OneSpace pays you in a day or two automatically, thru PayPal. No having to request payment or anything of that matter, just done automatically. So Refreshing, every company should do this.
- Secondly, the work they have you do. It’s not as drudgery as other online jobs I’ve done for some reason, but it is still work.
- Thirdly, you do good work, then you are compensated for it by their Proficiency Leveling Program. Which has 4 levels: beginner, intermediate, advanced, and expert. By successfully completing job task you advance.
- Fourth, some of the jobs are just easy! Like keywords on Google, its my favorite, maybe because it’s so easy. Yeah, it’s because it’s so easy.
- Fifth, just the way everything is laid out and presented. With clear precise instructions. You can tell there are people, a team, and a company that cares!!!
- Sixth, competitive pay for all approved work.
- Seventh, no interview or fees for joining.
- Eighth, the opportunity to earn during the entire day, work on jobs at your convenience.
- Limited jobs, jobs are not always available to do, under the Find Work tab at OneSpace, all the time. So one must come back routinely and check for current available jobs. (See Special Hint for finding available jobs at bottom of this article)
- Hard Test. Some of the course test you need to be an expert or at least a very proficient in that field because if you don’t have the skills you will never pass. There that hard!
- All worked goes thru an approval system before being paid. (can’t really blame them)
Who is OneSpace For?
OneSpace is for anyone, ranging from a individual looking to supplement their income to a professional freelancer. Certain jobs require little skill, while others require highly refined skill set. That’s the beauty of OneSpace.
Professionally speaking, freelancers you can hone their writing and editing skills, all the while earning income and valuable work experience. There by building their confidence with quality work, and with the flexibility of working when needed.
OneSpace Support & Training
Their support is all ranging with the services. They have a OneSpace forum, where you can communicate with other OneSpacers, and ask and receive questions and answers. They also have a standard FAQ page for general often asked questions.
As for writing support they offer 4 training resources: Capitalization (Title and Sentence Case), basic Evergreen Content rules, lengthy punctuation guidelines, and a general guide to becoming a better audio transcriptionist.
Offering 3 OneSpace Style Guidelines, Abbreviations and Acronyms, Full OneSpace Style Guide, Transcription Style Guide.
A training video that’s 16 minutes long, created to address common problem areas for writers on the 550-Word Grammar-Related Article project.
Pay varies from taking a simple company questions ($.01) to $5.00 for a 200 word writing assignment for all approved work. You have the ability to take qualification test to gain more work with more pay, so there is room to grow.
My Final Opinion of OneSpace
OneSpace is a great company to work for doing easy crowdsourcing jobs to technical writing assignments. It’s that simple. I can Highly Recommend this for earning extra income, so this is a winner in my book. I believe OneSpace might be just what you are looking for.
Special Hints For Finding Available Jobs At OneSpace
As promised above I would reveal a little secret hack for finding and getting available jobs on OneSpace. The best time to find available jobs is clicking the Find Work tab, once you logged into OneSpace or hitting the refresh button (F5) at the top of the hour, (say like 12:00, or 1:00 or 2:00), and doing that repeatedly for at least a minute or until a job comes up. This is usually when they release their jobs. I have found too, that if you hit Find Work at the bottom of the hour (say like 12:30, or 1:30, or 2:30), they also less frequently release during these times, but they do do it during these times also.
Another hint is to look at odd hours of the night, when less people are looking. You can get more jobs at this time. During the day it is more competitive and harder to find available work.
If you want a proven and tested way of earning money online, I would recommend you check out My Personal #1 Recommended way to make money online. This would be you owning and building your own business online. Why not take the leap to affiliate marketing and work for your self?
OneSpace at a Glance…
Name: OneSpace (formerly known as Crowdsource)
Overall Scam Rank: 8 out of 10
Any questions or comments please feel free to leave a message below. I love hearing feedback. Thanks.