Price: $6.95 – $19.95
Owners: OWNER NAMES
Overall Rank: 6.5 out of 10
Are you looking for a good web hosting provider for business or a personal website? Where customers are put first with a very reasonable price structure. Continue to read my LayerOnline Review to find out about this solid company.
LayerOnline home base is in Toronto and was established in 2008. They provide quality web hosting internationally to over an amazing 200 countries. How’s that for reach? Along with that long reach they brood over an impressive 1 million websites and blogs.
LayerOnline has all the industry advancements in their field which include Nginx/Apache hybrid server, AnyCast DNS, SSD RAID, Ksplice, and Private Hosting Enviorments.
- Real-time DDOS protection
- Malware protection
- Anti-virus protection
- Anti-spam protection
- Traffic storm protection
LayerOnline Hosting Packages
With a great pricing structure that is very fair in its pricing. What are the structures?
They have three basic packages to choose from Silver, Gold and Platinum. There are of course more services in which to choose from, if you want to see more option click SEE MORE OPTIONS. Let’s take a closer look.
The Good & The Bad
- Support++++ I love a company that makes finding help easy on their website, what better help than the chat feature. As LayerOnline has a chat online button on the lower right hand side to help field I am sure thousands of questions a day from existing or future customers. Love this!
- Good layout and structure to their website. Everything is easily found and simple to navigate.
- Options seem to be pretty plentiful.
- No talking with support that have thick accents, as they have North American based support. Easy to understand and converse with.
- Full line of support for 24/7 365. That includes phone, chat, email and also ticket support.
- With a guarantee of an amazing 99.9% to a 100% up-time, you’ll experience nil downtime.
- Massive online tutorials available to get you understanding and implementing.
- Defensive measures – like malware protection, real-time DDOS protection, anti-virus, anti-spam and traffic storm protection.
- Free domain whois privacy.
- LayerOnline does have an active affiliate program.
- Servers are located in Canada.
- Fantastic Knowledgebase with plenty of articles in which to read and learn from.
- Some hosting companies have free trials to see if you like their hosting services. LayerOnline doesn’t have this, not a deal breaker though.
- No share hosting options at LayerOnline.
Who is LayerOnline for?
Any business or person looking for web hosting. Although it seems to cater more toward businesses, it doesn’t shy away from personal users.
LayerOnline Tools & Training
LayerOnline has plenty of tools and training, from their massive knowledgebase.
LayerOnline has what their name says, layers of support. It runs the full gambit of support here: FAQ, Chat, Phone Support, Email Support, ticket support. Along with a multitude of tutorials, you’ll be hard pressed to not find what you are needing help with. They have support down in spades, which makes it a impressive company in my eyes.
Silver – $10.00/Month
Gold – $15.00/Month
Platinum – $20.00/Month
My Final Opinion of LayerOnline
I hope I explained enough for you to get the general idea of what is LayerOnline, and its many benefits. If you are looking for web hosting company with stellar reputation for support along with the excellent services, with plenty of options, look no further than LayerOnline.
LayerOnline at a Glance…
Overall Scam Rank: 6.5 out of 10
Hold On, Before You Go…
If you are looking for a 100% legit way to make money, by owning your own online business. It provides the best training online along with the most helpful and friendly community online, with all the support to get you building your online business. I recommend you read my #1 Recommended Program and sign up to get started today.