Forum Coin Review
Price: Free to join.
Owners: Fergal Crawley Admin
Overall Rank: 7.4 out of 10
ForumCoin – Product Overview
Is Forum Coin Legit? Can you make money posting to forums? Let’s find out. Forum Coin is a simply designed online community, where members can earn “ForumCoin“, by making posts on forums and also through ForumCoin referral program. Forum Coin has lofty ideas of becoming the new world currency, a virtual currency. Where you are also able to buy and sell products and also to exchange for real cash.
Definitely a cool concept, I just love and appreciate when companies that employ thinking that is outside the box. They have more novel ways to earn or exchange than the traditional approach to forum posting, that I find thoroughly refreshing. Like for example the Classified and Exchange program, where you can exchange ForumCoin for other things. Also, I find forum posting to be less tedious as say survey taking. You know everybody has an opinion to share with a unique perspective to each situation. So, why not get paid for expressing it.
ForumCoin has a real simple register process. No 10 test posts as required on other similar sites. I did two other reviews on posting to forums for pay, you can check them out here, Is The Forum Wheel A Scam? and Is Postloop A Scam? Also more are available down below under Alternatives.
What You Can Exchange For ForumCoin Currency
These all have different requirement in order to redeem.
- Directory Listings
- Links to your own site.
- Forum signatures
- $5.00 PayPal Cash (most commonly used)
- Amazon Vouchers
- Domain Names
- Website Hosting
- Sponsored Tweets
- Just about anything on their Classified and Exchange forum.
Rates For Posting On Forums
It goes with out saying you should be posting in the higher rated forums to earn the most ForumCoin.
- General Chat – Off Topic: 1.0 ForumCoin per topic and per post
- CGT – Computers, Gaming & Technology : 1.0 ForumCoin per topic and per post
- Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News: 1.5 ForumCoin per topic and per post
- Business, Money & Wealth – BMW Forum: 1.5 ForumCoin per topic and per post
- New Member Introductions: 1.5 ForumCoin per topic and 1 ForumCoin per post
- Posts in other forum sections also reward ForumCoin, but in smaller amounts, generally 0.25 to 2 ForumCoin per post and per topic.
How Much is ForumCoin Worth?
For the exchange of $5.00 PayPal it takes 500 Forum Coins, 1 Forum Coin = $0.01
You can earn 25 Forum Coins for each active member that signs up under you. What qualifies as a active member? The referred must have at least 20 post on their forums to qualify as a active member. This is to discourage fake accounts being created and I can understand the 20 post rule. If you have a website or blog by all means promote Forum Coin to help you start earning.
If you enjoyed this article and wish to join ForumCoin please support my site by clicking the link below.
The Good & The Bad
- Been around since 2012, this adds to there street cred.
- Simple to join, no test required, like other comparable sites, where you have to post 10 test posts.
- Has a option to withdraw to PayPal. Love PayPal.
- Started my account and I had two forumcoins right off the bat. Unexpected.
- Has an active referral program to reward you drawing members to their site.
- They have a private messaging system to communicate with other members.
- An innovative Classified & Exchange program, where you can buy or sell just about anything in exchange in ForumCoin. Use at your own risk.
- Fast cashout.
- An active forum with lots of users.
- You can receive additional ForumCoins by donations, wither thru members of doing a good job posting to a particular forum.
- You can discover new sites to which you can make money from, while earning.
- One account per household.
- A major negative. Humans hate limits. Limit on the number of post you can earn ForumCoin, (10 post per day) but not on posting. You can post as much as you like but won’t get paid.
- Although they have a referral program they don’t give a percentage of what the refereed earns instead it’s a one time payment of ForumCoins. In the long run you make less.
- Can’t post your forum signature unless you spend your ForumCoin. Really…
- Used to pay more per post in every category. Decreased it over time to what it is now.
- Your not going to get even close to being rich by using this site, it’s good for quick cash.
Forum Coin Tips On Posting
Some general tips on posting at Forum Coin. Low quality post will be deleted.
- Quality, Quality, and some more Quality.
- Add to the discussion, don’t reiterate what’s been said already.
- Stay on topic.
- I would say 3 to 5 sentences per post minimum. Absolutely no one liners, Arnold Schwarzenegger, I’ll be…
- Have original content.
- Start new threads and have them fun and engaging topics.
- Refrain from the frowned upon thank you or a compliment type post.
- Don’t even try to post a referral link. As the Kraken will be released.
- Have integrity. If you truly want to earn money here put some effort in otherwise in the long run you’ll be banned.
- Only English language, all other languages in the words of Tesla, “need not apply”
- ContentGather – Read my review here, ContentGather Review
- The Forum Wheel – Read my review here, Is The Forum Wheel A Scam?
- BlogMutt – Read my review here, Is BlogMutt A Scam?
- Postloop – (Update: No longer around, it is now ContentGather) Read my review here, Is Postloop A Scam?
- ForumCoin – Read my review here, Is Fourm Coin Legit?
- iWriter – What is iWriter?
Who is Forum Coin for?
Individuals looking to make some quick cash by doing easy work. Great for young and old and also disable people on fixed income is a great way to start earning some quick cash, if unable to find a job where physical work is involved.
ForumCoin Tools & Training
There isn’t much in the form of training as your just posting to forums.
Forum Coin Support
There is a community to get support from and also from administration.
My Final Opinion of ForumCoin
Is Forum Coin Legit. Yes, yes, yes, completely. Members post countless times they been paid on the site and also outside the site. They provide a easy way to earn money from the comfort of your house. I think many people can use this site to generate extra cash from teens to adults. I wish there was no daily limit to the amount you can be paid for, I see this as a major drawback to the site. But it’s still an okay site to use.
Forum Coin at a Glance…
Owners: Fergal Crawley Admin
Overall Scam Rank: 7.4 out of 100
If you have any questions or opinions about this page please, pretty please, leave a comment below. Thanks