What is Jaaxy About?
Price: Free Trial (30 searches), Pro – $19.00 a month, Enterprise – $49.00 a month
Owners: Kyle & Carson
Overall Rank: 8.5 out of 10
What is Jaaxy About?
What is Jaaxy About? Let me first start off by saying, this is a damn good keyword tool to help find keywords. I find myself using it all the time. If you’re not using a keyword tool right now, you are not utilizing the internet to your fullest potential. Finding keywords with high traffic and low competition is equivalent to a using a laser beam. Explicitly focusing a narrow “beam” to attain the most desired benefits.
Jaaxy is an online tool that researches keywords. Keywords are a particular word or phrase that describes the contents of a webpage. Keywords, basically sum up what a webpage is about.
Jaaxy helps you find keywords that will you get ranked higher in Google or other search engines, (like Yahoo and Bing), so you get more visitors on your website. Having a great keyword can help you get ranked on the first page of a search engine and is highly desired.
The holy grail is page 1, position one because it drives the most traffic to your website. Which in theory makes your site into the most possibly seen sight for that particular keyword or keyword phrase. Because it’s is the easiest access, as most people don’t click past page 3 on web searches.
It’s easy to use and decipher with only seven parameters to interpret. To help you better understand what Jaaxy does, it’s best to see a search result when typing in a keyword.
6 Indicators of Jaaxy Explained with the Search of the keyword “Bruce Lee”
Below is a screenshot of what Jaaxy looks like when you enter a keyword (for example, I searched the keyword “Bruce Lee” below).
It gives you results for your keyword and closely similar keywords below the one keyword I typed, Bruce Lee. It also provides you average monthly searches for that keyword, under Avg. Also the expected traffic you were to get if you ranked on the first page of a search under Traffic. The other parameters will be explained better if you click on Training tab at the top of the screen in Jaaxy or watch the video below also. Once you start using this, it is really easy to understand.
- Avg = Average Monthly Traffic – As you can see it gets around 192,811 searches a month.
- Traffic = Expected Traffic if you get on the first page rankings – Out of the 192,811 traffic you can expect to get if you are ranked on page one to receive 32,778 traffic.
- QSR = Quoted Search Results – The number of competing websites ranked in Google for this exact Keyword. This is how many websites that are also using Bruce Lee. You want this number to be under 300.
- KQI = Keyword Quality Indicator -Green is good, Yellow is okay, Red is bad. This is Red and is not a good choice to be targeting.
- SEO = A score based on traffic and competition, the higher the score, the better, lower score worse. 1-100. It gets a score of 1 which is horrible.
- Domains = Availability of domains that are related to the keyword. The standards, .com, .net. and .org are not available to purchase.
The best way to see how it works is to use it. Trust me; it’s so easy.
***To Give Jaaxy a Quick Test Drive. Enter in a keyword below.***
The Good & The Bad
- Free Trial. It gives you 30 FREE searches to try it out and see if you like it. I love free.
- Speed. It’s Fast. Searches taking only mere seconds.
- Easy to understand Platform & Training Videos. Takes you step by step.
- Unlocks the Potential of the Internet. Keywords!!!
- Alphabet Soup, Explains the most comprehensive Keyword Technique. A great technique too.
- Ability to Save Keywords in a Saved List. Very helpful.
- Brainstorm – When looking for random popular items. When you run out of ideas, this is Great!
- Ability to Check your sites rankings, under Site Rank.
- Training – You are not left in the dark, its ease of use and thorough training will get you going fast.
- Once you sign up, you have access to the Jaaxy Affiliate program. Where you can refer people to Jaaxy from your website or blog and earn money for your referrals. I ask that if you sign up for Jaaxy to do so for me as to help support my site.
- I wish the price was a bit lower. $19.00 a month but it should pay for itself in time, by driving traffic from low competition keywords.
- When you hit the back arrow it doesn’t go back to the last search term you type it goes back to the home page of Jaaxy. Can be frustrating sometimes. This is very minor, as there is a Search History button that shows your last ten searches.
Who is Jaaxy For?
- Website Owner
- Niche Stalkers
- Freelance Writers
- Website Flippers
- Affiliate Marketers
- Anyone looking to increase traffic to a website.
Site Rank – A good place to centrally enter in your keywords and see where you are ranked in Google. You can notice if you’re moving up or down within Google searches.
Tools & Training
The training and support you will receive from Jaaxy.com are amazing. Your questions will be answered in a timely fashion by the Jaaxy support team.
Also, they have detailed videos with training that will answer a lot of your question and get you steering your ship to profits and web traffic.
Free Trial – $0.00 (30 free searches) Go ahead give it a test drive!
Pro – $19.00 a month. ***This is the one I use and I highly recommend this service compared to the other services.***
Enterprise – $49.00 a month
What is Jaaxy about? Keywords are essential to getting traffic to your site. This tool in the words of a MasterCard commercial “PRICELESS.“ I think…wait, I know I would be lost if it wasn’t for Jaaxy.
It becomes addicting when you find good keywords. It gets you pumped up to write your next post using the newly found keyword. When you find a low competition keyword that you know a lot about, you get so excited to write about it. You also get numerous other keywords, not just the one you searched, when you search using Jaaxy. Keywords you would have never even thought of. Just by searching. Which is invaluable in itself. It’s so simple to use.
Let me save you a lot of wasted time by recommending you get a good Keyword Research Tool! Like Jaaxy. Here is the break down of the different options when joining.
VERDICT: A must have!
If you have any questions or comments feel free to ask me below. I will be more than happy to try and help.