How do you get inspired?
We all reach that spot in life where it feels so bleak! We feel there is no new idea in whatever is our passion and that we are pursuing. Our thoughts are stagnant and need a shot of inspiration. We hit the proverbial brick wall. This is about how to get inspired in…whatever you want.
You could try the brute force tactic of actually breaking thru that wall with a sludge hammer, or open your mind and let the imagination stream freely and find a different method of reaching the other side. For example digging underneath the wall, climbing the wall. Having a dream of floating through it, imagine your on the other side, imagine a friend pulling you from the other side, helping you. Parachuting from a plane to the other side. Flying like a bird effortlessly over it.
Have that thought, “I realize, I can overcome ______.
The lesson from this is, you must first conceive of doing so, or in other words to transcend something. Acknowledge it! Then the process of the act of getting through the boundary is started. So much like your daily life problems. Insert, making more money, effortlessly switching between chords in time, overcoming an addiction, losing the weight, writing that novel! So see yourself on the other side of it, whatever the problem is. In doing that you can use the key to unlock “the boundaries” of which holds you back. Allow that thought of success of (insert whatever it is).
Inspiration Is The Fuel For Humans
Once you see past the “boundaries” there lies the countless unknowns and untold inspiration from which to draw upon.
Albert Einstein – “You can never solve a problem on the level on which it was created.”
Another way to get inspired is to follow a POSITIVE person on a social media platform. Be it, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or Google Plus, Podcast or whatever. Surround yourself with positive people in the flesh, thru email, on the telephone, TV program, within a book, on social media, I don’t care how you do it but allow positive influence through some avenue of your life. Like a muddy pool of water, slowly the spring water enters and the dirt settles and what is left is crystal clear life-giving Omni-important water. Pure. No baggage, but yourself. This allows parts that you didn’t know were there or have forgotten to allow them to flourish and grow.
You will grow with positivity. It happens naturally. Creativity flourishes here. Sometimes, you have to cut people out of your life to continue growing. This is never easy but pays for itself down the line. You can be the negative anchor, holding things in place or you could inspire and be inspirationally untethered and free!
Find people. It surrounds us everywhere. Positive people, positive things. Some examples: Muhammad Ali, Wayne Dyer, The Rock, Oprah Winfrey, Nature, Tony Robbins, Joe Rogan, The Dalai Lama, Martin Luther King, innovators in any field.
Ideas To Inspire, Submit Your Ideas
What do you do to be inspired?
What inspires you. Please share. To submit and share your own Idea(s) to inspire, please post below and I will add it here, giving you credit. Thanks in advance.
- From Linda – Disconnect from all of the hustle and bustle of the day. Get off the computer, shut off the TV, just relax your mind and you will get some inspiring thoughts.
- From Linda – Use nature as an inspiration, the mountains, flowers, landscapes, trees, animals….use the magic of the things born from nature to lure you in and give you loads of inspiration. You feel like you are a part of something alive and wonderful.
- Sam – Inspiration is the cause that offers change as it makes us think outside the box more to figure alternatives out. Motivation is a set of actions that must be maintained to keep up with the positive momentum that we build up.
Ideas to inspire
- Listen to a new genre of music that you are unfamiliar with. Get lost in it, for the length of a CD. Jazz, progressive rock, synth pop, EDM, breakcore, ambient, indie rock, underground, electro, hard bop, experimental, alternative country, world fusion, hip-hop, singer-songwriter, world music, folk, new age…
- Find a positive podcast and listen to it!
- Have gratitude.
- Imagination, cultivate it!
- Watch a new channel on TV, explore something new.
- Read a different book than you would normally read.
- Follow a famous person on social media.
- Movement, walk, run, bike, hike, sing, dance, move your body around.
- You set the example to inspire someone by an action or actions. No words allowed.
- Eat Healthier. Consume copious amounts of living green stuff!
- Invest in yourself.
- Type within Youtube, “inspiring”, “inspirational”, or “motivational”. Then watch.
- Watch the Ted Talks on Youtube.
- Hang around “Bad Ass” people in your field and force yourself to keep up.
What brings you joy? What activities that you enjoy? What cultivates joy and happiness in your past? How To Get Inspired In…your life.
Please share any ideas, links, messages, quotes, stories, pictures that help to inspire you! I will post your comments up above. Thanks!Share This: