letgo App Review
Price: Free to download
Overall Rank: 8 out of 10
letgo – Product Overview
What is letgo app? letgo = A flea market for your smartphone. In my Letgo App Reviews, I plan to highlight all the features found within this amazing app.
letgo is a unique fun way to sell and buy stuff online. It allows you to get money for things you don’t want or need anymore. Or to buy things locally.
In order to make money sometimes we must part with things. Sell the things we not attached to anymore or just to make more room in our garage. We are usually left with a few options to sell these things we no longer want. Either through a garage sale, a listing in some type of newspaper, classified ads, Ebay or Craigslist.
Well, we can now officially add another option to that list. Along with our current options of how to sell things list, we can add the letgo app. Not only is our options grown larger, it also just became a whole lot easier too.
Enter the letgo app. Not only can you sell your stuff online with ease but you can also find great bargains in your area. Provides a service on both ends, buyer and seller.
30 Seconds To List Your Items
It’s much like Craigslist, but with an app to make it much more seamlessly easier to use. To search or list items in your area is so simple. In less than 30 seconds you can get your items up for sale. Now that’s fast!
Did I mention this is completely free!!!!!
Registration is simple and easy, they give you three ways to register. Either through Facebook, Google or through email.
You then can snap up to 5 pictures for each item listed. There is no limit on how many items you can list. When setting price of item you can enter a price or leave it blank. If you leave it blank it comes up to buyers as negotiable, then people send you offers.
You can even create a free commercial easily to help sell your products. Just list your item on letgo, then select one of the four commercials available. Then share your commercial. A unique innovative approach to help sell items. Did I mention Dolph Lundren is in one of the commercials.
Once item is sold you must agree upon a date and time for the exchange. Also a location must be determined. A public area is always recommended.
The Good & The Bad
- Fast!!!! Less than 30 seconds.
- Free Listings!!! No transaction fees. No taking a percentage of sell, just 100% free.
- A relative safer platform compared to buying through the classifieds ads. Know the location and also review full profiles for sellers or buyers.
- Ability to use their letgo Commercializer. Hollywood commercial platform to help better to sell your stuff. 4 different commercial to choose from. A great idea.
- Overall app is easy to use.
- letgo provides a chat platform to communicate for both buyer and seller. A nice feature.
- Find deals right around the corner in your neighborhood.
- Gives you the option of sorting products by price, distance, and the date it was listed.
- Search feature allows you to look for a specific product.
- Your friends on Facebook will see what you have for sale.
- The option to see what in your local neighborhood , or go search farther to city or state.
- Reviews on Google Play and iTunes have good ratings for letgo app. 4.5 out of 5.
- The ability to block someone. A must in any social app.
- A good alternative to having a garage sale.
- If you have your account at letgo linked through Facebook, the item you are selling will appear on your page. The more eyes on your item the more potential it is to sell.
- Addresses are shown in approximate location not specific. To more safely list ads.
- This company has no regards for proper capitalization in its name. (jk)
- According to many reviews. if you are selling something expect to be low-balled a great deal of the time. Cheapskates everywhere. Prepare for negotiation wars.
- Buyers sometimes are no shows.
- Not all items are allowed on letgo. It’s a pretty substantial list, you can check it out here Prohibited List.
- Even though over 10,000,000 downloads to date, not that well known of a app. But with recent mainstream commercials it surly to become a household name.
Always try to bring someone with you when meeting up for exchanging, either buying or selling. Just for safety.
Keep all conversations with the app. Don’t use your email, messaging of other forms of contact. There is no reason to.
Meet for the exchange in a public place, restaurant or shopping center.
Don’t mark item sold until the buyer picks ups and pay for the item.
You can post up to 5 pictures per item listed. I would take advantage of that, to get every angle and detail of product being sold. The more shown the less questions you will have to answer.
Also fill in the description correctly describing your item.
Upload a photo of yourself, to help people recognize you when meeting up.
- Garage Sale
- Flea Markets
Who is letgo for?
The beauty of letgo is that is for a lot of different people.
- People looking to make some money.
- People looking to get rid of stuff, to make room.
- People who are bargain hunters looking for great deals.
letgo Tools & Training
letgo has chat, FAQ and a Contact Us page. There chat seems automated by a bot, at least when I tried to ask a question. Their FAQ page has a large amount of helpful information.
100% Free!!! To use, to sell, to buy. No fees!
My Final Opinion of letgo
In my letgo app reviews I covered the many features and advantages of installing and using this app. The ease of use of letgo and it being 100% completely free is reason alone to download and use this app. It supplies both the ability to sell and buy locally and is much easier to use than most other platforms out there. I think in time this will easily become very popular. I can honestly say I give this app a high review for many reasons. I think you should give it a try for yourself as well.
letgo at a Glance…
Price: 100% Free to Sell and Buy
Overall Scam Rank: 8 out of 10
Hold On, Before You Go…
If you are looking for a 100% legit way to make money, by owning your own online business. It provides the best training online along with the most helpful and friendly community online, with all the support to get you building your online business. I recommend you read my #1 Recommended Program and sign up to get started today.